"If you are helpless, he is not. If you are lost, he is not. If you don't know what to do next, he knows. It would take a miracle, you say? Well, if it takes a miracle, why not?"
Friday, March 5, 2010
I just read this in the 'Ensign' (a magazine that the LDS church produces). It just may become a new favorite quote ... It is from an article in March 2010's issue, 'What Mothers Can Learn from the Savior' written by Amy M. Morgan. This is specifically from President Boyd K. Packer (currently the president of the Quorum of the 12 Apostles) in a conference talk from Oct. 1970. In this article it is under the heading of 'Quiet Your Fears with Faith in the Lord'. He says,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
I loved that quote too! As soon as I read it, I thought I needed to put it up somewhere in my house!
Ah, I just read that yesterday... Love it. :)
I haven't had a chance to read that yet, but I love it!!!!
Post a Comment