Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Princess Castle ...


Here's the Princess version ... very fun to make and again free - since it was made entirely from scraps :) And Miss Lilly is enjoying it too. Big D is getting in the way though ... seems to think the castle is just a little bit cooler than the train track. Really, I can't blame him - trains only go forwards and backwards, but princesses can dance, sing, run, get married, experience crazy and dramatic plot changes, all in just a few minutes of playtime.




6 comments:

Claudia said...

You could sell those! I guarantee my princess and thomas loving children would love them!

Gage said...

ok, you are continually amazing me. I totally want one for cars. This is so stinkin' cute and would be great for church.

Charlotte said...

Holy cow! You are so freakin' creative!

Aubrey said...

My three-year-old saw me looking at your post and she said "I want that!" You are very talented!

james and bess said...

that's so cute! way to go, kim!

bess :)

Tonya Mae Wilson said...

You are truly amazing. I'm going to lean on you heavily for ideas once we get Tyler home!