We've hung drapes ... finally! It's only taken me a year to find what I wanted ... at a price I was willing to pay ...
the den

the living room

Miss Lilly has been busy at preschool! They don't start working on ABC's and 123's until after Christmas and then they hit it hard to get ready for Kindergarten - and she is loving it! This is her in the 3-corner hat she made for President's Day.

We've had target practice ...


The boys were really bored one day (Master S and a friend), so we got my stash of flannel and felt out and made a great target for them --
We've been hiding ...

and surprising ...

And conquering ... dirt, dust, diets, closets, chairs ...
.JPG)
We've finally got a rug for the office, so J.D. can have his office chair (it had been in the garage for a year and needed a good cleaning). It isn't a great match, but he can work from home now and be comfortable!
And basketball!
.JPG)
.JPG)
Master S made his first basket in a game yesterday! Awesome! He has really improved in just a few weeks and looks great on the court. It is so fun to watch him run and play with kids on the court. Only a few weeks left and then we'll be in the mud playing baseball --- can't wait!
HaHa!
3 comments:
I love the one of D hiding. So cute. Will you come help me clean my house now that your is so stinking clean? I'll provide treats or if it's this week...a fully sanctioned meal :)
So great - all of it! You really know how to make every moment count!
Oh I just wish I could be there right now!! You guys are having too much fun!!!
Post a Comment