Sometimes life is hard ...
for me
for people I know
people I love
or people I don't know
and I weep.
It makes me wonder
why ...
to be stronger?
is difficulty really essential?
an exercise trainer says,
'Feel that pit in your stomach? That is fear ... leaving your body'
really?
fear, leaving my body ...
pain causes fear to leave my body?
I wonder ...
Difficulty provokes the unknown in myself
my fears
my reaction
my capacity of faith
makes me really dig deep
makes me cry
and grumble
ask why
and mumble
makes me feel so weak
and yet, makes me strong ... in what?
So I, Ask questions? and SEEK
and somehow life still ticks on
daily tasks of:
earning money
paying bills
doing the laundry
washing dishes
sleeping
eating
hoping
Crying and hurting
Difficulty,
it makes the most important things ...
IMPORTANT
it blurs the insignificant
with time and patience,
and quiet heart,
listening and doing
it causes strength
it conquers fear
it makes the Savior REAL
to me.
Monday, March 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







8 comments:
you are my favorite person ever.
did you write that? If so, you always continually amaze me with all of your awesome super mom, wife, friend skills.
Beautiful. Thanks for that.
Thank you Kim!! I love you! I wish I could hug you right now!! I love you! I love you!! Just so you know you made me cry and I hadn't cried yet today...I was doing good...shame on you! :) Like I said...I love you!!!
I love it!!! Thanks for sharing.
Well done, Kim. Thanks for sharing. :)
That was beautiful and very true!
That was ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! Oh, Kim, you are such a sweet angel. :)
Post a Comment