

I think the kids faces say it ALL ... we love the sun (and bubble machines)! Especially coming out of a February that had one (yes, that's right) ONE day of partial sun recorded by the weather service in Indianapolis. Saying that it is gray here during the winter is a HUGE understatement! It has been warm enough to open windows the last few days - I forgot how much I love fresh air - and Big D stopped while we were going into the church yesterday and stood still for a minute and said, 'bird' - he could hear the birds singing - also forgot how much I love hearing the birds sing. So here's to a fabulous spring, although we all know that we'll have at least one more snowfall --- its just the
beginning of March, after all!
5 comments:
Hooray for springtime!
Yeah, I'm not used to it being this nice this early in the year. March is notorious for having ice storms. LOL. Here's to hoping that spring is realy here.
That looks amazing. Kimi, your children are SO INCREDIBLY BEAUTIFUL! But it's no surprise since you are, too. :) Ahh...Spring... It's coming!!! My tulips are poking up, but it's been rainy and gray here for a while. But we need the moisture, so I'll take it. :)
We are feeling the same way around here! I need to get some bubbles, it just makes everything better! So far all week has been sunny! I think I might cry when the clouds roll it!!! I love the sound of the birds too!!!
I am loving this weather! The pictures of the kiddos are so great! You have adorable children. :)
Post a Comment