Saturday, March 6, 2010

All dressed up ...

So, this picture made me laugh -- Master S in 15 years with a mustache ....We put pin curls in Miss Lilly's hair last Saturday night and this is what we had Sunday morning ... cute :)
And this is a dress that I wore, my sister and I had matching ones that my mom made for us and Miss Lilly fell in love with it last Sunday - until we got to church. Then the pinafore apron came off, the shoes came off and she probably would have taken her tights off, but I was a mean mom ... we were in the middle of sacrament meeting!

5 comments:

Claudia said...

Cute kids! In that last picture, Miss Lily looks just like her mom!

Aubrey said...

I remember that dress. Very cute!

james and bess said...

love that hair!! :)!

bess

Kelsey Kamauu said...

ha ha love the stache! :) and the pin curls are adorable! Lauren used to wear my blues dress a lot...now it is much too small :) love that we have those dresses to pass on :)

Yorgasons said...

I love that you have a dress from when you were little. Mine, if I have any, are in storage somewhere in SLC. WE put foam curlers in Annies hair last saturday night and we woke up with lots of curls too. I put one side pony tail to keep her hair out of her face and she screamed bloody murder saying that I had ruined her life...I am not exagerating that is exactly what she said...are we 5 or 15 here?...Heaven help me!!! Love you Kim!! I can't wait to get these two girls together again! Spencer looks a little too grown up...I just can't believe it!!