It's been a busy Spring Break week - I'm not sure what I am going to do this summer when they are ALL home everyday for 3 months!!! I think it just may involve a crazy mom doing some crazy things in efforts to not be crazy ... We enjoyed some beautiful weather (70/80's), friends over to play, a picnic at Eagle Creek Park, the movie 'How to Train a Dragon' (highly recommended by all Flora family children) and a trip to the zoo - we were there at 9:20am, shortly after opening - amazing! Getting there at this time was a trick which might or might not have involved some screaming and gnashing of teeth, but ended up a blessing later, because it was like Disneyland the day after school gets out by the time we left at noon ... people everywhere! I didn't realize that the final four weekend, which happens to be in Indianapolis, would bring so many people to area attractions - like the zoo, especially with the weather being so nice. We'll think about that next time ... go Butler Bulldogs!
Sunday, April 4, 2010
It's been a busy Spring Break week - I'm not sure what I am going to do this summer when they are ALL home everyday for 3 months!!! I think it just may involve a crazy mom doing some crazy things in efforts to not be crazy ... We enjoyed some beautiful weather (70/80's), friends over to play, a picnic at Eagle Creek Park, the movie 'How to Train a Dragon' (highly recommended by all Flora family children) and a trip to the zoo - we were there at 9:20am, shortly after opening - amazing! Getting there at this time was a trick which might or might not have involved some screaming and gnashing of teeth, but ended up a blessing later, because it was like Disneyland the day after school gets out by the time we left at noon ... people everywhere! I didn't realize that the final four weekend, which happens to be in Indianapolis, would bring so many people to area attractions - like the zoo, especially with the weather being so nice. We'll think about that next time ... go Butler Bulldogs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment