Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Shhhhhh...
Don't tell anyone, but I think all three of my children are in a regular pattern of sleeping through the night - completely, with no waking up!!! It has been a whole week and I haven't woken up to any crying, throwing up, I can't sleep, had a nightmare, sheets soaked to the mattress, please lay down with me, I need a bottle now, where is my pacifier, just can't sleep, where is my Elly, turn on the light, can you hear the wind?, is there a tornado?, change my diaper, I'm starving and need a bottle three minutes ago craziness - none of it!!! This is a MAJOR milestone ... that means I have no excuses for not getting up earlier and exercising longer every morning ... the only draw back to this new achievement! Amazing how much an uninterrupted 6 hours of sleep can do for your whole outlook on life! I wonder what 8 hours would do ... That would actually require me to go to bed before 10pm - which would be another major milestone, one that might require us to be empty nesters! There is just too much to do with all the children in bed and a house that is quiet :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Our kids still wake up once in a while at night too! Sleep is so precious! Enjoy it. (can't wait to see more pictures of your house!)
Post a Comment