I submitted a resume two months ago, had an interview one month ago, even did a job shadow
3 weeks ago and I'm still waiting - so instead of getting frustrated, I'm creating! I would love to be working (once or twice a week - enough to get out of the house and remember that I'm real and that I like people), making some extra change for hospital bills and various other expenses, but I'm enjoying the opportunity to just be home ... here are the results:
New drapery valance in the kitchen ... I love this fabric (Moda, Mary Englebreit) wish I could find more of it!







2 comments:
Good for you for putting your time to good use! I hope your job works out the way you want it to, but in the meantime, look at the wonderful chance you are getting to settle into your home enough to decorate!
the valance looks great, kim!!! i like the pinwheel arrangement in the middle picture. :) -bess
Post a Comment