Honestly? Why do I even spend money on toys? Miss Lilly and Big D spent and hour - a whole HOUR! - playing with empty milk cartons. Better keep the fridge closed though, who knows what Big D will find next and where its contents will end up ...
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Yes, why DO we spend money on toys? I have toys in the family room, the playroom, each kid's bedroom, and even some in my bathroom in case they need amusement while I brush my hair, and for the last two DAYS the kids have been fighting over a couple of fly swatters. Not only am I totally grossed out by the potential for fly gut ingestion, but I am completely baffled about why they are so interesting to play with, and why they can't just each take one instead of fighting over the two.
Post a Comment