Yeah, I know I'm a few days late celebrating, but better late than never, right? In order to commemorate this event I thought I would share something that defines our family these days. It kind of started out as a joke, and we'd sing it to each other at random times, but it is quickly becoming a family tradition, or dare I say our family song?!?! Anyway, J.D. and I really like a cartoon produced by Disney (Phineas and Ferb), it keeps the kids entertained and actually does a pretty good job of keeping us laughing as well, which as you know can be difficult when it comes to cartoons these days. But, this one is fairly creative and we enjoy the humor (which probably illustrates more of our craziness than anything else, but if you are reading this, then you probably know that about us already!) This is a song from one of their episodes ...
So, the next time someone is trying to "Gitchi, Gitchi Goo" you, just remember -- its only because they love you!
Friday, April 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment