Baseball game ...


Broadway baby ...

We've had a busy weekend ... Father's & Son's camp out, dance dress rehearsal, baseball game, J.D.'s first 5K race, garden boxes, and Miss Lilly's first dance recital. Hopefully I can get this video loaded up and you can all enjoy it -- Miss Lilly has been luke-warm with dance this year, not sure she wanted to do it again in the fall, she keeps telling me about her soccer games (that she hasn't played in, but will someday) .... but after getting to be on stage, I think she'll be doing dance again - she loved the lights, the stage, the curtains, the music and was so excited to be up there performing, despite the wardrobe malfunction! The boys survived it too -- although amidst lots of sighs and 'when will this be over?!' ... funny no one ever says that at a baseball game ... (in this family ... well, maybe me - but, shhhh don't tell J.D. and Master S!)
Big D being cute, despite the busy-ness ...
Miss Lilly and a darling dancing friend ...







2 comments:
CUTE!!! Man you guys are busy!! Tell Miss Lilly she looked Beautiful!!
LOVE it!!! Performing on the big stage!?! Great job! So cute and so fun! I love the boogie woogie part and I'm so impressed that you kept going even when your headband came loose - that is hard to do! Also Lauren loves to watch you dance! :)
Post a Comment