Miss Lilly is 5! Not sure how that happened, considering if you asked me and I responded with the answer that I think she should be it would probably be 2 ... time is just ticking away and she is growing up oh so fast. With baseball season in full gear we had to split the celebration time and do half on one night and half the next morning. So, the above photo is the breakfast celebration complete with pancakes (made by dad) and candles.
Sunday, May 9, 2010
5 Year Old
Miss Lilly is 5! Not sure how that happened, considering if you asked me and I responded with the answer that I think she should be it would probably be 2 ... time is just ticking away and she is growing up oh so fast. With baseball season in full gear we had to split the celebration time and do half on one night and half the next morning. So, the above photo is the breakfast celebration complete with pancakes (made by dad) and candles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment