If there was any hint of spring coming, it's all been dashed to pieces! Might as well enjoy it - right?!?! And so, when I got called off today and got to stay home instead of work ... bummer, I know ... we had a delicous dinner of soup and breadsticks and then headed out to play in the snow. Snowball fights, snow chairs, snowman, snow angels, Big D crying because he was cold, Master S loving every minute of throwing snow in his mom's face, and Miss Lilly eating 'clean snow' as she declared when I got after her. Maybe we'll find some real sleds tomorrow and hit the hill in the back. Friday, February 5, 2010
Snow in February
If there was any hint of spring coming, it's all been dashed to pieces! Might as well enjoy it - right?!?! And so, when I got called off today and got to stay home instead of work ... bummer, I know ... we had a delicous dinner of soup and breadsticks and then headed out to play in the snow. Snowball fights, snow chairs, snowman, snow angels, Big D crying because he was cold, Master S loving every minute of throwing snow in his mom's face, and Miss Lilly eating 'clean snow' as she declared when I got after her. Maybe we'll find some real sleds tomorrow and hit the hill in the back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
I like the Colts logo on Master S's cap...
Post a Comment