Sunday, February 14, 2010

Look Who's TWO!

I can hardly believe it - Big D is two! He is way into trains right now, so we had a train cake, and if you look carefully you can see that ALL his Thomas take along trains ended up on the cake by the time he blew out the candles - he was so delighted to be able to blow them out this year - and so was big brother Master S (as you can see!). What an adventure it is to have a two year old in the house! You forget how curious they are - how amazed they are by the simplest things and how they still love to cuddle and give loves and kisses (although I think Big D is the best at that).
Big D's Favorite Things at TWO:
trains
Elmo
moving the chairs around the kitchen floor
jumping
anything with a ball
his pacifier at nap/bedtime (that's the only time he gets it)
following Master S & Miss Lilly & trying to do everything they do
Buster (his stuffed dog)
shoes & socks (taking them off and putting them on)
Daddy
outside (when it isn't cold)
slides at the park
remote control cars
pizza
chocolate milk
'Do as I'm Doing'
dancing with Miss Lilly
waving 'bye bye' to Daddy each morning at the window
Chuggington and Thomas shows on T.V.
'I Got Two Dogs' by John Lithgow
'playing' the wii with Master S

2 comments:

james and bess said...

happy birthday!!!!!! your present is, um, still on our counter, but it will be on its way soon! :)!! love you!!

bess :)

Elisa said...

What a cutie! I love the cake. We are actually planning on doing something similiar for J's birthday - only with Cars instead!