So, between the 'ginormous' frog in the window well, neighborhood boys screaming in delight when it jumps out of the window well at the neighborhood girls, couch pillow forts in the still boxed up den (perfect for coloring creations on paper), sprinklers on the lawn and swimsuits on little bodies to cool off in an incredibly hot and humid Thursday evening, J.D.'s hair curlier than ever in that humidity, Master S going for a ride in the neighbor's 1960-something, all-original Barracuda, it still feels like summer here, at least today, although Big D thinks he's going to go for a ride on a bus - since he has the backpack and is walking to the bus stop ... I guess it really is closer to fall than summer - I think I'm okay with that ...
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Wishing the days were still longer ...
So, between the 'ginormous' frog in the window well, neighborhood boys screaming in delight when it jumps out of the window well at the neighborhood girls, couch pillow forts in the still boxed up den (perfect for coloring creations on paper), sprinklers on the lawn and swimsuits on little bodies to cool off in an incredibly hot and humid Thursday evening, J.D.'s hair curlier than ever in that humidity, Master S going for a ride in the neighbor's 1960-something, all-original Barracuda, it still feels like summer here, at least today, although Big D thinks he's going to go for a ride on a bus - since he has the backpack and is walking to the bus stop ... I guess it really is closer to fall than summer - I think I'm okay with that ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
Your family is so much fun. I can't believe summer is over already.
fun pictures! how do you make the collages? Love you and glad you all had a fun "summery" night... :)
That ride that Master S is in is bad to the BONE!! That lucky kid!
How big was the froggy? Maybe hold a ruler up to it for some perspective. :)
Tonya - that frog was at least 9 inches long and 6 inches wide ... HUGE! Even I was a little squirmish walking past the window well when it was down there.
Post a Comment