Monday, September 7, 2009
Crazy Life?
So, I love Michael Buble - or as my husband and children endearingly call him, the 'Bubble Man'. And there is one song in particular that I really like, and amazingly enough my children have the words memorized (imagine that - 'cause it's not like we listen to it over and over again, ha, ha!)and they sing along when we are in the car, or the store, or at home when we hear it - or so I thought. Even Big D smiles big and dances when we hear it. For weeks Miss Lilly has been asking for the 'Crane is a lied' song - what song?!?! And she would patiently reply, 'you know mommy - the crane is a lied song'. Well I didn't know and I continued to pacify her by disracting her with children's music that I had in the car until one day the song, 'Everything' by Michael Buble came on (this is the one that I really like - mostly because it seems to define life for me and J.D. right now ... crazy, but crazy good!) and suddenly Miss Lilly was 'going crazy' in the backseat -- "this is it mommy, the crane is a lide song!" Light bulb moment, 'crane is a lide' is Miss Lilly for, 'in this crazy life' -- so much for thinking they know the lyrics!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
he he - that is so cute :)
Oh, they know the words, Kimi - maybe YOU don't! ;) What a cutie, that little Lily Lou. :)
Post a Comment