I have things to post, pictures I've taken and experiences that make me laugh and smile. But, today and the last few days I just haven't been able too. Sometimes life is hard - sometimes it isn't what I want it to be and I find myself a little depressed and frustrated. There are things that I just have to keep doing and I'm not sure I want to, but I know that they are what I need to be doing. It would be so much easier to just walk away and assume what I believe would be 'easier' responsibilities today. But, there are these Mormon Messages on You-tube that I've really liked - they are posted on the church's website and today, I watched the new one. The link is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIrGKB5nRKE
Not only did Sis. Dalton quote a song that we learned in Primary for the program this year, but she reminded me, that no matter how well prepared we might be, there are always hills, AND most importantly there is always our Savior and the power of his atonement, available to us to help us and keep us moving forward. It encouraged me and was just a little bit of heaven smiling on me today, urging me to keep moving forward - maybe it will help someone else continue on their journey forward instead of resting or giving up today too.
Monday, August 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
Thanks for the pep talk. :-)
well said. you ok?
Oh, Kimi, you are a good soul! And you are doing just great! Keep on keeping on! To quote you from 2002, "You can DO this!!" :)
I know how you feel, and I've realized that I just have to plug along, making realistic goals...
Oh, that link was positively delightful! :) I'm not entirely computer literate (but I've come leaps and bounds since Power Point '02!!) and I don't know a lot (really nothing) about YouTube. How do you get to the main page or whatever that the Church has? Do they do like a clip or quote each day or...?
I think we all experience some of that from time to time. I just try to take time to do something fun. Life is a balancing act - trying to balance the bad/tough/challenging with the positive and happy things. Sometimes we have to make the happy things happen to even out life a little. Hang in there. Let's chat soon!
Post a Comment