Amazing how much I can get done when a certain little someone takes 2 naps! Incredible! It had nothing to do with Master S in school today and everything to do with an 18 month old who really needed to sleep a lot more today. Whatever the reason, I had time to make a way fun after-school 1st day treat and make a poster so we could have a 'party' as Miss Lilly called it, when Master S got home. There were balloons too, but they blew away in a very loud and short thunderstorm before he got home. At least we got some needed rain. Miss Lilly was so excited to see him - and yes, she was dressed as a ballerina all day, even at walmart. The greeter ooooh'd and ahhhh'd over her - like she needs more encouragement ...
Monday, August 17, 2009
First Day Happenings
Amazing how much I can get done when a certain little someone takes 2 naps! Incredible! It had nothing to do with Master S in school today and everything to do with an 18 month old who really needed to sleep a lot more today. Whatever the reason, I had time to make a way fun after-school 1st day treat and make a poster so we could have a 'party' as Miss Lilly called it, when Master S got home. There were balloons too, but they blew away in a very loud and short thunderstorm before he got home. At least we got some needed rain. Miss Lilly was so excited to see him - and yes, she was dressed as a ballerina all day, even at walmart. The greeter ooooh'd and ahhhh'd over her - like she needs more encouragement ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







7 comments:
look at you. so clever with the pencil cookies an all. very cute.
look how creative you are! I still want you to send me that skirt tutorial!
I must know the secret of the wafer pencils! How cute is that?! Oh, Kimi, you've got to be the best mom ever. :)
how fun! love the pencil cookies and "first day" party! Also love the ballerina all day...I'm all for encouraging that - fun tutu (did you make it?) does she start classes soon? how fun :) miss you guys!
Ok her hair cut totally suits her!! I can't believe school has started already! CRAZY! What a fun snack too!! I hope he enjoyed his first day! SECOND GRADE? He isn't old enough for second grade...man!!
Great ideas - I'll have to do something for Connor's first day of Kindergarten next week. Your trip to Oregon looked like so much fun. I'm so glad you got to hang out with your family for awhile! I'll call soon!
looks like a great first day, spencer!! -bess :)
Post a Comment