Here you go Tonya - hope you enjoy them :)

Pencil Cookies After-School Snack
Ingredients:
Vanilla Wafer/Creme Cookies
Fruit Slices Sugared Candy
White Frosting
Chocolate chips

On cookie, slice off, at a slant, both sides to make a point - like a pencil. A serrated knife
works best for this.

Slice off the top of a red fruit slice. This will be the eraser. You can also slice off the bottom and use about 3/4 of it - that seems to be the right size for the width of the cookie.

Place the fruit slice on the squared end of the cookie.

Next, frost the tip of the cookie with white frosting.

Slice a chocolate chip in half and put on the tip of the white frosting. Enjoy - makes a fantastic after-school snack!
3 comments:
Thank you for posting that! I thought those were adorable and wondered how you made them. You are such a fun and creative mom!
Kimi, you are amazing! At first glance, I thought the erasers were those cinnamon squares... But, num-num!!! :) I'm ready to go back to school now! ;)
cute!! :)! -bess
Post a Comment