They are finished! It only took forever to get them done, but I think I saved some money and they turned out pretty good. I learned a ton and really like the look of the shade. I'd like to try a pattern next time - maybe in our bedroom :) I found an incredible link with lots of information, detailed instructions and even a calculator to help with measurements. I'll post it below. Definately worth the effort - I think! Now the neighbors will have to find someone else without drapes to spy on!
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Roman Shade Experiment
They are finished! It only took forever to get them done, but I think I saved some money and they turned out pretty good. I learned a ton and really like the look of the shade. I'd like to try a pattern next time - maybe in our bedroom :) I found an incredible link with lots of information, detailed instructions and even a calculator to help with measurements. I'll post it below. Definately worth the effort - I think! Now the neighbors will have to find someone else without drapes to spy on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
So pretty! They look professional. Maybe you should go into business.
So Cute!! Kim you are amazing!
Post a Comment