Friday, March 20, 2009
Another Bag ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life at the Flora's is usually some kind of craziness, hopefully some kind learning, occasionally some kind of sharing, constantly some kind of growing, and always some kind of wonderful!
7 comments:
Seriously, how much for you to make one of these for me? I like both the fruit and the flower patterns - and love the fact that they stay open when you put them on the floor. Much cuter than anything in the stores! I'm thinking that they would also make good gifts for my friends ... so e-mail me and let me know how much (and don't just offer to make me one - I want to pay for the materials and your time)!!
It looks great! - Heather
So cute! You could start a business. I think Pippi would enjoy carrying her scriptures to church so much more if her bag looked like that.
Oooh, Kim! I love the bag! We are having a bag making day on Wed, do you mind if I use your picture for an example? Wonderful!
By the way, your family is DARLING!
~Kim (Gibbons)
Hey - me too! They are adorable. I realized I don't have the link to your blog on mine so I haven't checked it in a while. Adding it today! Your house looks beautiful (from what I can see in the pictures!). Glad you are doing well! The kids are getting so big. Time sure does fly doesn't it?
So, I'm gald all of you like the bag! Jocelyn - I have no idea how much I would charge, let me get back to you. Kim - I don't mind at all if you use the picture of my bag for ideas! Are you all really serious about buying these?!?! Amazing -- maybe I should get on etsy ...
Those look fantastic!
Post a Comment