.JPG)
.JPG)
I've been looking for projects everywhere these days . . . just got the bug I guess and this is the latest. And ... I love it! It is cute probably just for the fabric, but I also was able to make one that stands up instead of flops when you put it on the floor. Gotta love that! It is one of those projects that takes just a few hours and some hunting for cute fabric (but who doesn't like to do that?! well, maybe a few people - but honestly, me in a fabric store - I think I should work there someday, needless to say it is Big D's least favorite place to go!) and whala (sp?) ... a darling bag to carry books, groceries, primary stuff. I think I'm hooked - I found a great book on making bags at the library and I think I'll try a few more. Thanks for the inspiration Bess!
6 comments:
Wow, I am really impressed! That is so cute and what a good pattern! I love it!!!
Missy
Super cute Flora Mom - but for heavens sake, can you stop being so crafty? Makes me think I should be doing something other than surfing the net all day. :-)
Can't wait to see your next creation!
yet again, you are so talented...that is an adorable bag- maybe someday I can learn to sew and be crafty so we can make "stuff" together -since right now if we tried to get together I am pretty sure you would make cute stuff and I would just be sitting there with my unfinished pieces yapping away - lately I think that is my best talent - yes, yapping. I love you and miss you - always love to see the fun stuff you do!
Could you please move in next door to me and we can do projects together? You have the BEST ideas!
SO CUTE!! way to go, kim! :)! -bess
Kim! That bag is so dang cute! I put my address in a message on facebook. I didn't feel like giving it to the whole world wide web. p.s. I'm sOOOOOOOO excited!
Post a Comment