Monday, March 23, 2009

Blogger!

I am anticipating a milestone in the next few weeks - I will have officially been blogging for a year now! Wow! Time sure flies and life can change drastically in just 12 months. Who knew that when I wrote the first post, that in a year I'd be living in a different house in a different city, thousands of miles away. We've also had 7 ER visits, 3 hospital stays a job loss and a job gain, and lots of boxes inbetween! Whew! Enough of that already!!! So, any great ideas for celebrating this milestone -- let me know if you have any ... I'm thinking a great giveaway ... hmmm ... maybe not giveaway, but contest ... ooooh, the wheels are turning -- send me any ideas, I'd love to hear them! And happy MONDAY!

2 comments:

Kelsey Kamauu said...

Congrats on one year- especially since it has been the craziest ever! Hmmmmm...I really like the giveaway or contest idea...:) by the way - got your cute ray of sunshine in the mail - you are wonderful -LOVE them! Thank you so much! I love you!

Claudia said...

Happy 1 year!!! I think if you offer any of those bags you've been crafting, I would enter a hundred times! How about one the size of the tote bags I use for groceries? Something with a "green" theme? One of the bags I use is one that I did myself, and I love having unusual totes. Just a thought, since you asked.