.JPG)
J.D. has had a rough week ... he took off on Monday to see his parents in Florida and took Miss Lilly with, at the request of his parents. J.D.'s dad had major surgery (he is doing great by the way and we are so grateful!) and J.D. went to spend some time with them and hopefully help out a little. Yeah, it looks rough doesn't it? The pool, the beach, warm weather ... I felt so bad for him :) He did have to work while he was there ... Ha, Ha! I know he would have loved to have the rest of us there too, but another day, another time. The boys and I hung out together while they were gone, which was great fun and kinda nice to spend a little more one-on-one with each of them. Although, the tornado sirens went off last night and its a good thing I was on my way to Activity Days at the church, or it would have been an unsettling evening for me without J.D. here. Glad I didn't know until it was all over! And very grateful that we have a basement, just in case.
1 comment:
I agree - looks like a rough life! :-)
Post a Comment