Thursday, July 2, 2009

Summertime Skirt


Isn't she cute?! Love the headband on the forehead, the look of unkept hair and the popsicle on the face ... its summer - who cares! right?! Besides the darling dimples, though - here is the first one of the skirts I'm making for the girls at the beach for the first ever 'Y' Family reunion. It turned out darling! Love it! Wish I had more fabric to play around with for a sundress ... counting the days until the beach ... 30 DAYS!


7 comments:

Kelsey Kamauu said...

SOOOO Cute! Love the skirt and the cute girl in it! WOW kim you are amazing :) by the way on my countdown at this moment I have 28 days and 12 min. :) but we leave on the plane friday the 31st...:) Just can't wait!!! oh ya - unkempt hair and popsicle on the face...two of the best things about summertime :)

Tonya Mae Wilson said...

That is THE cutest skirt I have EVER seen! And what a perfectly adorable model! You are so amazingly talented, Kimi. :) I'm jealous of your upcoming trip! Take me with you!!

Heathelyn said...

What a cute skirt! What beach are you going to?

The Silly Witch said...

That's awesome fabric! Did you design the skirt, or did you find a pattern? Aren't little girls fun?

Kasi said...

oh my goodness, that is adorable!!!

Elisa said...

Love it! So cute! I don't know how you do everything you do! You're amazing!

Yorgasons said...

Ok Kim, delayed reaction...sorry, but I LOVE the skirt!! I love the fabric! I love everything!...especially the cute girl wearing it! So we should have some sewing classes taught by you at the reunion...oh yeah!!!!