Wednesday, October 15, 2008

MOVING!!!

We have an offer on the house! And all of a sudden there is so much to do and think about and decide and I don't have the capacity in my brain to figure it all out. Calculus, as hard as it was, was nothing compared to this! We will be closing in a few weeks and we've got a moving truck to figure out, school's to figure out, a house to find, put an offer in and close on, food storage to use up, the logistics of who needs to be where, when and how and on top of that the holidays are looming in the all to near future! Maybe we'll just put a big bow on our house and call it a Christmas this year! If there aren't any posts for awhile, just know that I'm busy and eventually will get back to normal life -- what is normal life again? It's been so long . . .

4 comments:

Claudia said...

Congratulations on the house selling! We are so happy for you. Don't worry about the logistics, everything will work out. If your kids miss a little school, in the grand scheme of 13 years of school, this will not matter at all. If you spend Christmas in an apartment while you figure out the good neighborhoods, you'll be all the more grateful next Christmas...

The Silly Witch said...

YAY!!!

Yorgasons said...

Oh I am sooooo happy for you!! Now Annies prayers will make sense, she always said "thank thee that Josh and Kim will sell their house." Instead of "please bless that josh and kim will sell their house." Sometimes that is all her prayer consists of!! You guys are loved around here!! We are excited for your move. I wish I could be there to help...with all my experience HAHAHAHAHAA...not funny! Well Good luck kim! Call me when you have had enough! :) Love you tons!!

Martha said...

Kim, I can't believe how much your kiddos look like you. They are darling!!! Where are you moving?