Monday, October 20, 2008

Fall is here!






Took pictures of the kids picking out pumpkins -- and a few of the yard we are leaving behind :( I told J.D. - moving wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't so attached to the things I've loved and cared for in our yard and our home - and spent enormous amounts of time tending, worrying and freting about. You just wish that the next owner will love and take care of things the same way you did -- probably not going to happen, but it is a hope! The leaves on our tree in the backyard, are beautiful this year! We had a great harvest from our garden - lots of small pumpkins, gourds and a HUGE sunflower.

1 comment:

Claudia said...

Great pictures! Why are all the pumpkins smashed in the first pic? I can't believe you grew all those pumpkins and gourds - I am definitely going to try that next year!