Not enough time.
That describes my life right now.
There is always something I'm not doing,
in order to do whatever I'm doing right now.
It could be laundry,
work,
dishes,
cleaning,
writing a mother's day talk for church,
planning a birthday party,
bathing my children,
sleeping,
paying bills,
planning meals,
drinking water
(since I'm on that crazy diet that makes you drink 3 Liters a day again),
but, there is always something I could be doing ...
So, right now I'm blogging.
Enjoy!
Miss Lilly is 6.
She is all about ponies,
horses,
bunnies,
hamsters,
dogs,
cats,
anything in the animal kingdom.
Had a delightful party with lots of little sweetness' running around :)
We decorated stick ponies, made from brown paper bags & dowel rods.
Cheap. Fun. Cute.
Perfect for a pony party.
I think the girls enjoyed themselves!
Master S had his second pinewood derby experience.
I threatened to put it a week earlier on the family calendar,
than the actual date,
next year ...
let's just say I don't enjoy painting,
weighing,
drilling,
running around the house crazy like,
the day of the race!
But, he did have a cool looking car ...
can you see the battery we used?
yep - happened to no weigh enough,
after all the wood was cut away for the design -
it was a last minute inspired idea ...
from the mom.
Not in the top three for speed,
but all around lots of fun!
Even when we got to sit in the hall
for 20 minutes with all the other people in the church building
because of a tornado warning.
Miss Lilly sang last week.
The Kindergarten put on quite the show.
It was darling.
She was darling.
Don't you just love her hair?!?
Amazing what can happen
when she lets me at it ...
Came home to get into pjs and discovered a rash
all. over. her. body.
turns out she is allergic to penicillin ...
yea!?!?








1 comment:
wow kim - love it all :) expecially little mr. d in the horsey pic :) lol what a cutie - miss lily is so sweet in her pink dress - and master s - nice racecar! :) the horses are adorable - you always amaze me! :) love you!
Post a Comment