Miss Lilly's Birthday is coming up ... I was hoping for maybe a princess party ... I think I'll have to borrow another child for that theme ... she is dreaming of a horse party. The last time it was a 'Bolt' party - any horse party ideas?!?
Uncle Kameron (my youngest brother) came for a visit. He has been doing an internship in DC for the semester and stopped to visit for a few days before going back to BYU. The kids loved it!!! We had to take him to the Children's Museum ... which got the kids out of school an hour early ... did I say that they loved having him here? The transformer in the lobby was way cool ...
Hanging in the dinosaur play area.
Miss Lilly on her horse on the carousel --- she can not visit the children's museum without getting a ride.
Master S and another boy there built the archway with Uncle Kameron's help. I don't think they've ever actually finished it before.
Here is Big D driving through the streets of Cairo Egypt ...
While Kameron was here I took him down to see Indiana University in Bloomington. He is thinking about law school and apparently IU has a good one. We got out and walked around campus ... gorgeous, even when cold! I loved it. Made me want to be a college student again.
The kids and I dyed eggs on Saturday -- always fun. We tried something new, and used silk ties to dye some of the eggs. They turned out really cool, and I think we'll start adding that to the annual tradition.
And here are the pics from Easter morning ... they clean up well, don't they?!
Anyone else notice how dangerously close Big D is too catching up to Miss Lilly? He is just a few inches away from being taller than her ...







4 comments:
I LOVE Miss Lilly's dress!! That transformer in the lobby is WAY cool!! Did Miss Lilly break out her Egyptian for Uncle Kameron? hahahhahahhaaa!! I love the silk tie eggs...You never cease to amaze me!
If you go to college again then I want to be your neighbor again--take me with you!
Around here horses are a big thing. At Quinn's preschool that did a stick horse parade. It was very cute and I don't think Lilly's too old. I also think there are ways to make stick horses out of old tube socks and bamboo sticks. I can't wait to see what you come up with.
Oh my goodness, I miss you guys so much! You could always have her party at the stable we had Emily's at!
aloha - love the pics and really can't believe how TALL big d is getting! crazy! ok...didn't find horse party ideas but i thought you would like this one...
http://www.love-the-day.com/lovetheday/wordpress/
so stinkin cute! made me think of you and your crafty self - really appreciated and enjoyed talking today - I love you!
Post a Comment