

We have these wonderful neighbors - that I honestly regard as family. They are there when I'm not for my kids, they are available at any time should I need anything, we trade recipes, play games after the kids are in bed and it's cold outside and we love to chat with them on the front porch in the evening during the summer. They are my parents age, but the way we get along they might as well be the same age as us. He (M) was the kind neighbor who brought the tools over and helped J.D. build the swing set in the back and she (R) is my walking (and talking) partner in the mornings when we can get out and exercise. They truly have been a blessing to have right across the street. M recently took a job part-time at the Speedway museum and took J.D. and Master S through this last Saturday ... Master S (and J.D.) were in heaven! They loved every minute and even got to go on a driving tour of the track. I think we will be visiting this place again ... next time I want to go!
2 comments:
That sounds awesome! What wonderful neighbors you have.
That is so cool!! We will have to go next time we are here!
Post a Comment