Sunday, April 4, 2010

EASTER

3 crazy kids in Easter attire ... waiting patiently for egg hunting.
Master S showing off his MP3 player ... literally stuck in his ears ALL THE TIME!
Miss Lilly posing for the camera ... Big D discovering the excitement of finding Easter eggs - such a classic Big D expression!
Big D LOVES chocolate! He kept opening eggs, finding kisses, unwrapping them, taking a small bite, and then going for more. He had a collection of unwrapped chocolate in his basket.
Checking out their spoils ... and calculating the sugar high that can be achieved on it! I just wish they had a sugar crash like I have when I eat that junk ... then maybe I'd actually get a good nap ... one can wish! Happy Easter!

3 comments:

Tonya Mae Wilson said...

That looks like fun, Kimi! You are the best mom ever. :)

Jocelyn said...

Cute, cute dress - did you make it? And I thought I was doing good getting the kids out of pjs for the Easter egg hunt pictures. Your kids look great!

Unknown said...

Hey Kim- your kids are so cute and I just know that you're such a good mom! I enjoy reading your blog from time to time and I hope you're doing well!

Kelsey