We officially have an 8 year old in the house ... I'm seriously not old enough for this, but somehow time still is ticking and my children are getting older despite the books I'm threatening to put on their heads. Master S had 8 fabulous friends over ... spring break interfered with having more than that ... thankfully ... there were several on vacation. We played 8 different crazy sports themed games, had pizza, a crazy cake, and lots of boy craziness. I love these guys - they make me laugh. All of them are such good kids. Master S is very blessed to have such a great group at church, at school and in his neighborhood to hang out with. He asked for an MP3 player from us, and Dad delivered ... it is stuck in his ears ... literally ... it also records sounds, which he thinks is hilarious ... we had to find some church music to download for him so he can listen to something sabbath appropriate this morning ... am I really old enough for this?!?
Sunday, April 4, 2010
We officially have an 8 year old in the house ... I'm seriously not old enough for this, but somehow time still is ticking and my children are getting older despite the books I'm threatening to put on their heads. Master S had 8 fabulous friends over ... spring break interfered with having more than that ... thankfully ... there were several on vacation. We played 8 different crazy sports themed games, had pizza, a crazy cake, and lots of boy craziness. I love these guys - they make me laugh. All of them are such good kids. Master S is very blessed to have such a great group at church, at school and in his neighborhood to hang out with. He asked for an MP3 player from us, and Dad delivered ... it is stuck in his ears ... literally ... it also records sounds, which he thinks is hilarious ... we had to find some church music to download for him so he can listen to something sabbath appropriate this morning ... am I really old enough for this?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment