We had the great pleasure of taking a weekend to visit counsins in KY - the kids loved it (and so did we :) I got to go to a craft fair with my so very talented sister in law! Yes, I'm talking about you Bess! She makes the cutest stuff - I could easily fund her fabric adventures if my bank account had no limits! Plus we had several hours of chat time, which was fabulous. It was one of my last weekends of freedom from work until we leave for the wedding in CA, so it was so wonderful to get away from life and the kids even survived the road trip without too many complaints.Thursday, November 12, 2009
KY
We had the great pleasure of taking a weekend to visit counsins in KY - the kids loved it (and so did we :) I got to go to a craft fair with my so very talented sister in law! Yes, I'm talking about you Bess! She makes the cutest stuff - I could easily fund her fabric adventures if my bank account had no limits! Plus we had several hours of chat time, which was fabulous. It was one of my last weekends of freedom from work until we leave for the wedding in CA, so it was so wonderful to get away from life and the kids even survived the road trip without too many complaints.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
we LOVED having you!!!!! can't wait to see you again in a few weeks! :)! -bess
Post a Comment