G.I. Joe!

Oh my! Master S was, I think, Duke? from G.I. Joe, apparently it was the thing to be among the boys his age this year, Miss Lilly was of course a princess, Big D could have cared less what he was, but I think he has discovered a LOVE for
chocolate! It was a great time, lots of candy, and a great neighborhood turnout - all I have to say is that in about 10 years, this neighborhood is going to be crawling with teenagers! Now that's scary! Hope everyone has a Happy Halloween!

Miss Lilly with her good friend at the preschool Halloween party on Friday - aren't they cute?!
4 comments:
Ahhh VERY cute. :) I love your jack-o-lanters, too. :) What fun. :-D
So Cute!!! Looks like everyone was ready for lots of fun!
They looked adorable! I especially love Daniel's smile. :)
CUTE!!
Post a Comment