Thursday, November 19, 2009

I AM GRATEFUL!

This week has marked a year - a year since we sold our home under incredible circumstances, to move to a job a thousand miles away, moved our family to a place without knowing anyone there and made our home in a new neighborhood, in an unfamiliar (but beautiful) place, among some of the most wonderful people I've had the chance to meet in my life. This hasn't been easy, in fact most days it still is a little hard, but I am grateful. Grateful for what I have been so graciously given, and undeservedly blessed with. I have thousands upon thousands of things to be grateful for, even amidst challenges in life that I'd rather not have - somehow those very things are what make me grateful - amazing! So, when I watched this video today on lds.org I just had to share it - such a powerful demonstration of what it means to be grateful. I love how people smile when they talk about what they are grateful for!

In the Spirit of Thanksgiving

3 comments:

Claudia said...

Thanks for sharing that! I am thankful for great friends to keep in touch with over the years and across the miles.
Thought of you the other day when my 4-yr-old asked if we could make a gingerbread house!

Yorgasons said...

I am thankful for YOU!!!

The Silly Witch said...

Thanks for sharing that. I hadn't seen that one yet, and it made me happy.