Monday, October 26, 2009

Its Autumn Time

There are so many things to post about but so much to do around this house! So, I'll post these today and hopefully I'll find time to tell about our adventures this last weekend -- nothing like a Flora Family Fun Day to make the weekend delightful! Miss Lilly thinks I'm so silly because I'm LOVING the weather and the colors here in the fall. I keep the camera in the car so I can take pictures when I'm out and capture it to show friends and family. She just laughs everytime I pull over so I can snap a picture. It is unlike anything I've ever seen -- so beautiful. The burning bushes are huge - I didn't realize how many there were and how big they were until this fall when they started to turn red. I guess I thought they were trees -- apparently they grow them bigger here in the Midwest! The pictures below are from our neighborhood and the pics above from driving around town. Happy Autumn!

1 comment:

Tonya Mae Wilson said...

Happy Autumn indeed! LOVE it!!! :)