
This is the ultimate in defining play for boys (as well as the girls in the neighborhood) -- finding frogs in the window wells. Our house seems to be the 'hot' spot. Not sure what that means ... but, we'll take it if it means more good old fashion fun outside. There is an unspoken rule in the neighborhood - kids play outside and I LOVE IT! Yes, I can say that it is wonderful to have Master S outside with lots of neighborhood kids playing physical games,
running around, pretending, exploring the world and having a great time. So, bring on the frogs -- although I better not say that too loud ... Miss Lilly is very concerned, and every time the door opens she asks, "Did the
frog get inside?" Just don't tell any of the kids about snakes - I might start to sound more like Miss Lilly!
1 comment:
We get frogs too...and sometimes in the house. I love looking at them, but touching them? NOt so much.
It sounds like you've made a great move. I'm so happy for you!
Post a Comment