Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Beat those Blahs!!!
So, it is winter, has been for awhile and I'm tired of it :) Actually I'm really excited for spring, because I will get to see what Indiana looks like with leaves and birds, green grass and baseball games (Master S is all signed up!) and the swimming pool in the neighborhood, and kids out playing, and, and, and . . . But, aparently the weather just isn't going to cooperate for awhile yet, so in efforts to conquer the wintertime blahs, I'm going to pass on some sunshine to those of you who care to read and respond. My sister-in-law did this and so it's my turn to spread some "spring is coming" cheer! (Claudia, I know you did this too, but I totally missed your post until your comment quota was met --- bummer!) So, the first 5 people that comment will get something fun, handmade and just for you in the mail by the end of March. The only requirement is that you do the same for 5 other people (that is, something fun, handmade or just nice) for either 5 people that comment on your blog, OR 5 people that you work with, OR 5 neighbors/friends that you know could really use it. So, let the commenting begin and let the sunshine stream into my front windows, making me believe that it might actually be warmer than it really is outside!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
Kim! I love your bibs you made! I'm totally feeling you on those winter blues! Can it be spring yet?
I to can not wait for SPRING!! Kim- call me!!!
Angela
We thought it was feeling like spring here but today the wind was suppose to be up to 50 mph! We almost lost our garbage cans into the big dirt field by our house. Thank goodness for 4 seasons! I love to hear what's going on in your life! I linked our blog for everyone on Family.com if you want to visit ours. Missy
yay - i made the cut! :)!! -bess
Phew! I made it - number 5 hooray! You are so funny - I love you!
Post a Comment