Only a few hours away and we have cousins to play with! I am so blessed to have a sister-in-law who might as well be a sister in every sense of the word! She is wonderful and so is her family. Thanks again for the delightful weekend. The kids keep asking when we get to see you again. I went to my first auction on Saturday, which was way too much fun -- too bad I didn't have any money to burn. I think Bess, we'll have to plan at least one of those every time I visit! She also took me to an incredible consignment shop which resulted in some fabulous fabric for drapes, and three awesome candlesticks. And I must say, I left Kentucky inspired to do more with fabric -- so there you have it Bess, an inspiration too! Anyone interested in a quilt block of the month club? Anyway, it was gorgeous weather - perfect to start some major spring fever and an incredible way to spend a great weekend. Got some way cute pics of Big D in the wagon too!Monday, February 9, 2009
Kentucky and Cousins!
Only a few hours away and we have cousins to play with! I am so blessed to have a sister-in-law who might as well be a sister in every sense of the word! She is wonderful and so is her family. Thanks again for the delightful weekend. The kids keep asking when we get to see you again. I went to my first auction on Saturday, which was way too much fun -- too bad I didn't have any money to burn. I think Bess, we'll have to plan at least one of those every time I visit! She also took me to an incredible consignment shop which resulted in some fabulous fabric for drapes, and three awesome candlesticks. And I must say, I left Kentucky inspired to do more with fabric -- so there you have it Bess, an inspiration too! Anyone interested in a quilt block of the month club? Anyway, it was gorgeous weather - perfect to start some major spring fever and an incredible way to spend a great weekend. Got some way cute pics of Big D in the wagon too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment