Saturday, January 31, 2009
In our own Backyard!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life at the Flora's is usually some kind of craziness, hopefully some kind learning, occasionally some kind of sharing, constantly some kind of growing, and always some kind of wonderful!
5 comments:
Sounds like a great day in the snow. Cardboard is one of our favorite things to play with. It's so versatile.
WoW! what a yard! that is amazing!! Especially since we don't see them so much here :) Love your creativity - your kids - as usual :) love ya!
I am so jealous, and I will not show Pippi because she would cry. Cardboard rocks.
What an amazing yard you have! Big enough to sled - that is wonderful!
Your kids look like they are having the time of their lives!
Man you guys had fun snow! WE just get this nasty icy stuff that is no fun to play in! I am sooo glad they got to get out and play...my kids are suffering from cabin fever I think!
Post a Comment