Friday, January 23, 2009

Questions and Answers

This is for Claudia - hope you enjoy :)

Where is your cell phone? pocket
Your significant other? patient
Your hair? short
Your mother? friend
Your father? comfort
Your favorite thing? time
Your dream last night? too short
Your favorite drink? fizzy
Your dream/goal? joy
What room are you in? family
Your hobby? dollar stretching
Your fear? seperation (from kids/J.D.)
Where do you want to be in 6 years? content
Where were you last night? kitchen
Something that you aren't? patient
Muffins? blueberry
Wish list item? bookshelves, drapes, desk (can you tell we just moved?!?)
Last thing you did? read
What are you wearing? jeans
TV? noggin
Your pets? none (thankfully!)
Friends? faraway
Your life? interesting
Your mood? mellow
Missing someone? J.D.
Drinking? hot chocolate
Smoking? choking
Your car? too big
Something you're not wearing? shoes
Your favorite store? target
Your favorite color? Purple
When is the last time you cried? AM
Who will resend this? few
My favorite place to eat? anywhere I didn't cook
Favorite place I'd like to be at right now? Beach

If anyone would like to be tagged, this is your invitation! Just remember - one word answers - ok . . . well, as short as you can get it :)

1 comment:

Claudia said...

Thank you for playing!
I loved your answers, you definitely made my bored time in bed better! I don't know how women on bedrest during pregnancy do this. It's only been two days, how do they do it for weeks?