This is Miss Lilly, all dressed up for Christmas :) I can't believe how grown up she looks! She'll be old enough for the youngest class in Primary at church (Sunday school for the 4 to 11 year olds) so it was her last week in nursery today. She continues to surprise us, amaze us, challenge us and baffle us, why change now?!? Anyway, in Brownsburg, there is a town cemetery that we pass almost every time we are in the car and the other day Miss Lilly noticed it and said, "Mom, look at all those trophies!". At first I explained what a cemetery was and that they were headstones - not trophies, but as I thought about it, they kind of are trophies -- trophies for living!
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Trophies
This is Miss Lilly, all dressed up for Christmas :) I can't believe how grown up she looks! She'll be old enough for the youngest class in Primary at church (Sunday school for the 4 to 11 year olds) so it was her last week in nursery today. She continues to surprise us, amaze us, challenge us and baffle us, why change now?!? Anyway, in Brownsburg, there is a town cemetery that we pass almost every time we are in the car and the other day Miss Lilly noticed it and said, "Mom, look at all those trophies!". At first I explained what a cemetery was and that they were headstones - not trophies, but as I thought about it, they kind of are trophies -- trophies for living!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
What a sweet heart that girl!!! She looks beautiful in that dress!! Where did you get it at it is beautiful?!! I love the trophy comment!! I pass an old cemetary every day!! Now whenever I pass it I think "look at all those trophies!"
So Adorable...Hello..it's Mina. I finally got online and checked you blog..so nice. So happy to see you and the kids and yes..the kids have grown so much. We miss you and your sweet family. I'm so greatful that we got to know you. I need to get back to work but will be back to talk to you again. tAke care and HOpe all is well on you end. Love Mina
Post a Comment