Sunday, December 28, 2008

Thankful . . .

This Christmas I am thankful. Thankful for three healthy children, an employed husband, a new neighborhood, a new job, new friends, a comfortable home, a knowledge of our Savior and his birth and many, many, many unseen and unheard blessings! These blessings included: sugar happy children, decorating candy houses, a bored - and thus creative 6 year old who came up with the idea of decorating boxes into cars to whittle the hours away while waiting for Santa, and an ever willing husband to help, play and clean up!


Thankful for fuzzy, warm, easy to cuddle pjs and kids!


I am thankful for the things that I don't realize are blessing my life, for the way things seem to work out, even when they seem to go all wrong, for the people and their actions, that make life wonderful, for the little things, the simple things that make us smile and remember what is most important, for the things I desperately want, but don't have and the things I don't want, but seem to have plenty of. For the challenge that life presents and the triumph that can come when we try our best. I am thankful . . .

1 comment:

Yorgasons said...

and I am thankful for you!!! My wonderful sister in law who always helps me focus!!! Your children are beautiful...I can't seem to say that enough!! I loved those cozy pj's!! I missed not being able to decorate houses with you this christmas...I know we haven't done it together for a really long time but I think about it every christmas!!