

Apparently we live very close to several Christmas Tree Farms. Yeah! So, we started a new tradition - yesterday we piled into the car and went to cut down our own Christmas tree. The kids have been begging for one since we moved in. Thank heavens we had hats, gloves, coats and winter supplies, because it was freezing cold! Not sure if I've ever been that cold before - Indiana wind is horrible! Anyway, it was great fun, the kids had a blast and we got a freshly cut Christmas tree for our new house and a fresh wreath too. The kids got to see Santa and had hot chocolate to warm up while Dad got the tree shaken, and put up on the car. We spent the evening decorating and it turned out pretty good. How many days 'til Christmas?!?!?
5 comments:
yeah for christmas trees! looks wonderful! Big D's hair is so much longer than I remember - such a cutie!
Merry Christmas - love you!
Kim,
The tree looks Awesome. What a great new tradition to start. Hey, I still need your address to send you a Christmas card. Email me at sharonfaragher@gmail.com. Thanks.
It looks like you picked out a beauty. Have a Merry Christmas!
Ohhhh!! How I wish I was there with you!!! Love love love those kids!!! What a great tradition to start!!! Next year we will have a real tree...we will, we will1!
Kim, your kids are adorable. That wind can be so unbearable...I definitely don't miss the Chicago winters. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment