So, Big D is loving food! He is eating it three times a day now - and loving every bite. He especially loves to handle the food himself, which is proving to be very messy, but Master S and Miss Lilly love to laugh at him as he tries to bring his hand to his mouth and in the process gets it ALL OVER . . . they think its hilarious. I'm trying to come to grips with the fact that I was so anxious to get him to this spot and now I'm going to be dealing with clean up for a very long time. Oh, well - what is motherhood about, if is doesn't involve some kind of beautiful mess to clean up at least several times a day. Someday my house will be clean again . . . and the floor will no longer be sticky, and I'll be very bored and lonely!Friday, August 29, 2008
Growing pains . . .
So, Big D is loving food! He is eating it three times a day now - and loving every bite. He especially loves to handle the food himself, which is proving to be very messy, but Master S and Miss Lilly love to laugh at him as he tries to bring his hand to his mouth and in the process gets it ALL OVER . . . they think its hilarious. I'm trying to come to grips with the fact that I was so anxious to get him to this spot and now I'm going to be dealing with clean up for a very long time. Oh, well - what is motherhood about, if is doesn't involve some kind of beautiful mess to clean up at least several times a day. Someday my house will be clean again . . . and the floor will no longer be sticky, and I'll be very bored and lonely!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
I hope you don't mind but I put Sister Hinckley's quote on my blog, too. Every time I come to your blog it inspires me.
Post a Comment