
Saturday morning, I was up feeding Big D his morning cereal and Master S came down to join us. He wanted some breakfast, but I'd told him he would have to wait until I was done feeding Big D. The next thing I knew, he had a bowl, a spoon (take a look -- it is a serving spoon ;), a large amount of cereal and was even pouring the milk (another huge helping - but hey, he did it himself!) and amazingly enough, no spills! I think he even ate all of the cereal. Amazing how you can live with your kids and still not realize they are old enough to do things like that until they do them right before your eyes. He is wearing a watch now too -- and is constantly keeping me updated on the time - especially if it involves time waiting to play the wii!







No comments:
Post a Comment