So, this is Miss Lilly at 3 years old. We keep telling her that once you turn three, you can't whine anymore -- 3 years olds just don't whine. It's working for now . . . I'm sure she'll figure it out eventually :) I love this picture because it screams Miss Lilly. She loves to make you laugh and is always trying to get you to smile. She is constantly using her imagination to dream up some new game or pet or friend to play with - delightfully amazing. I love to hear her play and listen to the things that she says when she is playing the part of the mom. Amazing how much she really is listening to me!
This is Master S at the duck pond at Wheeler Farm. We went for Miss Lilly's birthday with some friends in the neighborhood, earlier in the week. It ended up being kinda windy, but Miss Lilly and Master S loved seeing the baby sheep, goats, and pigs. There was even a calf only 4 days old and they go to hold some baby ducklings.
Miss Lilly really wanted a cat for her birthday . . . I did not, so we compromised! She got a very cute stuffed animal kitten and a bag to tote her around in. She loves it and is dressing it up with the pop-beads she got as well. And I don't have to deal with kitty litter, hair that makes me sneeze and the constant nagging of 'did you let the cat out?, did you feed it?, did you change the kitty litter?'! Plus she has another thing to pretend now -- veterinarian.







1 comment:
I love your kids. And I love your words to live by.
Post a Comment