Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween 2011

Sick.  Both of the adults in the family.  Too sick to move.  Too sick to eat.  Too sick to even smell candy.  Yuck!  There should be immunity for parents on holidays!  But, we rallied for dinner, kids made their own sandwiches and J.D. felt well enough to go walk the neighborhood.  The kids are having a blast, despite their ill parents ..
Captain America!
 

The Mummy!

 Miss Poodle!

 All three ready to go.
 Pumpkins.
Captain America showing off his loot.  Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Kim! So sorry you guys were sick! Halloween seems to be the holiday that I end up sick too! Not this year though, thank heavens. Hope you are feeling better!

james and bess said...

too cute - love the costumes! hope you're over puking soon! (we just have sore throats and missing voices at our house - i'm loving the quiet...) :)

bess :)

Yorgasons said...

I hope you are feeling better!!! I LOVE those costumes!!! I can't wait to show Annie that Miss Lilly was a poodle!! That is soooo darn cute!!