There is a park close by that we love to visit. Every time we go I make a resolution to go more often. We took a picnic dinner and ate near a playground and then went on a hike. Here are my boys hiking through the woods ...
The three smiling for mom's camera under a tree ...
Miss Lilly had to have one all her own ...
Life keeps ticking away - I realized a few days ago that Big D will be the same age, in a few months, that Miss Lilly was when we first moved here. Where does the time go? I know where it goes - my time is spent going to work, taking care of moms and babies and enjoying every minute that I get to teach and hold and comfort, church callings and visits and meetings and getting to know some really incredible women (yes, I am surrounded!), kids homework, soccer practice, games and more practice (this is the last week!!!), trying to think of and fix healthy meals that my children will eat and don't take hours to prepare (ha ha - just can't help laughing at that), figuring out Halloween costumes on a very small budget - amazing what creativity can do when it only has a few dollars, reading parenting books in hopes of figuring out what I really don't have figured out, finding time to squeeze in a little canning to help ease that ever tighter food budget (have you seen food prices lately?!?) ... just being a mom is an all encompassing, ever-expanding, tediously repetitious, time consuming, wonder-moments experience. Why is it that the minutes seem forever, but the days pass like seconds?







1 comment:
*sigh* :)
Post a Comment